Monday, May 13, 2013

Your chance to get in on the PIQNIQ

Chicago-area folks who listen to alternative music know Q87.7 and if you listen to them as regularly as I do, you know they have a concert coming up June 29 called the Q87.7 PIQNIQ.

It's not the most expensive concert around ($20 per ticket to see many bands perform), but the lineup is pretty great. I wanted to give my donors a chance to rock out with me so I picked up two extra tickets when they had their "junkie" sale.

HERE'S THE DEAL:
For every $5 donation I get in May, I will enter your name into a drawing for these two tickets.
If you don't live in the Chicago area, no worries. I will do whatever you want me to do with those tickets. Want me to give them to an area school? I'll do it. Want me to give them to your friend who lives nearby? That's fine, too! 
SO, if you were planning on making a donation to my 30 for 30 campaign, but you've been putting it off, now is the time to get that done because one lucky winner will get two concert tickets out of the deal. 
I probably don't have to say this, but if you make a donation larger than $5, I will put your name in for every $5 increment ($25 = 5 entries).

The Lineup
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Bush  (OMG! I grew up listening to Bush and Gavin Rossdale was my second celebrity interview ever!)
AWOLNATION
Silversun Pickups
Atlas Genius
Cold War Kids
Twenty One Pilots
New Politics
Capital Cities
Maximum Hedrum

This song makes me want to run. Don't know why, it just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment