This is how I felt.

Then this is what I ate.

Life was good.
Oh by the way, since my last post, my fundraising thermometer has gone up! I'm at $2,110 with $100 more coming soon. If you don't already know, the person who donates the most money during the contest period, which is going on now and ends Oct. 15, will get to choose my Facebook photo for the entire month of November.
Click here to donate today and make a difference in the lives of cancer patients all over the country.
The American Cancer Society provides services like rides to treatment and Look Good, Feel Better sessions and invests in ground-breaking research that leads to discoveries like Herceptin and Tamoxifen. Now, they're in the final stages of recruitment for a long-term prevention study.
Your dollars make a difference and I get to see it every day ... when I'm NOT writing blog posts. Which is a lot of the time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment