Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello blog, it's been a while

So, my blog has been on radio silence for a little while. It's not because awesome things haven't been happening, but because, well, I've been absorbing all the awesomeness of the past month or so and haven't really taken the time to sit down and write.

This has been a really great year. In January, I set a half marathon personal record and 2:22:45. Then, in March, I set an 8k (5 miles) personal record at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle at 45:30 and on Sunday, I set a 5k (3.1 miles) personal record at The Race That's Good For Life at 26:26.

I'm more motivated and dedicated in 2014 than ever before. But that also means I've been tired. Haha. A little too tired to sit down and write.

But, I need to. And I will.

So, this is what you can expect from me here on out. One post about running and one personal story about me and my dad.

In case you missed it, I'm running for him this year. And I have to say, I'm glad to be kicking it off in such a good way. I think he'd be proud. Actually, I know he's proud. He sent me a text message to tell me so!

So, starting next Monday, those of you who are wondering why you read this silly blog will actually have something meaningful to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment