I'm gonna ROCK this training super early.
I don't really need to start this early.
I've started, but I'm not gaining steam.
I'm "re-inspired" for the fourth time to ROCK THIS!
Oh crap, I have six weeks.
30-day ultra challenge. Let's GO!
It kind of went like that again, but with a twist. I registered for a 5K. And to top it off, I signed up to be a pace group leader for CARA's run/walk training group. Long runs start next Saturday with four miles.
The race is in July and I can only miss three runs. Fantastic. I have to be accountable to people which means I can't back out. It's a lot easier to reason yourself out of running in exchange for the comfort of your pillows when there aren't people waiting on you.
Plus, it will be a nice warm up for Sunday long runs.
So, there we have it. The long overdue, but finally properly thought out plan.
Oh, and fun fact. If I ran one kilometer for every dollar I'm raising in the fight against cancer with DetermiNation, I would have to run 1,864.11 miles.
Also, here's a picture. Because I haven't had one in a while.
![]() |
| This is from dailybunny.org |

No comments:
Post a Comment