So, I realize I missed a blog post yesterday. But I had good reason. I was busy preparing for some new things to come. More about that later.
For now, I want to share some resources with you.
There are theories out there about the impact of diet and exercise on cancer risk. Now, I'm not a doctor, but I did a little research and found this list of 26 cancer-fighting foods.
Not surprisingly, most of it is fruit and vegetables. Although I am currently trying out the Paleo diet, which people often associate with lots of protein, I still consume mostly veggies, fruit and nuts. To be honest, I feel great and I don't look too shabby either.
Whether you subscribe to the theory that you can reduce your cancer risk through a well-balanced diet (full disclosure, I do), we can all benefit from some more broccoli, carrots, avocados and raspberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment